Wildlife Information

City Animal Services will pick up sick or injured raccoons on city property only.  Wildlife on private property must be dealt with by a pest control company.

Elgin Pest Control - 519-637-3988
Pest Control Service - 519-633-7378
Wild Things Wildlife Control - 519-435-1470

If you find orphaned, sick or injured wild life please contact either Another Chance Wildlife Rehabilitation or Salt Haven Rehabilitation.

Wildlife Information provided by Carol Clarke, Wildlife Rehabilitator.

Another Chance Wildlife Rehabilitation also accepts non-clumping clay litter and puppy chow.  Please call Carol at 519-868-1937 to arrange for pick-up.