The draft Downtown St. Thomas Heritage Conservation District Study is now available for public review. For more information please visit the Downtown St. Thomas Heritage Conservation District page. Comments are due no later than Friday, April 28, 2017.
You are hereHome ›
Listed below is a list of our most requested forms:
- Affordable Home Ownership Program
- Bingo Permit Application
- Birth/Death/Marriage Forms
- Building Permit Applications
- Business Licenses & Registrations
- Community Improvement Program
- Committee of Adjustment - Consent Application
- Committee of Adjustment - Minor Variance
- Customer Service Request
- Employment Applications
- Freedom of Information Request
- Mayor's Office - Attendance Request
- Mayor's Office - Certificate Request
- Oversize/Overweight Permit
- Parallel Transit Ridership Application
- Property Tax Pre-Authorization Monthly
- Property Tax Pre-Authorized Cancellation
- Property Tax Pre-Authorized Installment
- Right of Way Permit
- Special Events Permit
We are excited to announce that construction of the Gateway Roundabout at the Sunset Drive and Wellington Road intersection will be starting the week of March 27th with completion by the end of June.
The First Avenue Widening project between Talbot Street and Steele Street will start the week of March 13 and be completed in June.
Due to the Lake Margaret Trail and Southdale Line roundabout project, St. Thomas Transit will be detouring Route 2 effective Monday, March 6th for approximately four months.
Due to the First Avenue road widening project, St. Thomas Transit will be detouring Route 4 & 5b effective March 15th for approximately two months.