Download the new My Waste Application and never miss another collection date!
Have a look at us; the more you see, the more you'll know that St. Thomas is open for business.
CMap; the web-based mapping utility offering special information related to properties, buildings and structures, natural heritage features, infrastructure and more.
Cultural Map - identifies the physical and intangible (qualitative) cultural resources that contribute to defining St. Thomas' community identity and sense of place.
Elgin County Courthouse Public Parking - identifies public parking spaces in the Elgin County Courthouse area.
Google Maps; get a sense of our geography and how ideally situated St. Thomas is for your business
Notice is hereby provided that at its meeting on April 7, 2014 City Council amended its Taxi By-law to provide further clarity that: “No person shall charge a higher fee or an additional fare for persons with disabilities than for persons without disabilities for the same trip”.
For further information please contact the CAO/Clerk’s Office, City Hall.
- Free drop off of material at the PW Yard at 100 Burwell road Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:00pm April 28-May9
- Curbside pick up of Leaf & Yard waste in paper bags or bundles of brush May 26 – 30th. Residents should have the material to the curb by 7am on their collection day whether its a blue box or green cart day.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Animal Services
- City Maps
- Elgin St. Thomas Public Health Unit
- Fire Department
- Garbage Collection & Recycling
- Horton Farmers' Market
- Notices to Residents
- Online Forms
- Parks and Recreation
- Property Taxes
- St. Thomas Energy Inc.
- St. Thomas Police Service
- TJ Weekly Ad
- City Hall
- Jobs & Tenders
- Visiting Us
- 2014 Election