City of St. Thomas Parks and Recreation Department invites you to Movie in the Park featuring Rio 2. Bring your family and friends to enjoy a movie under the stars on a jumbo screen.
Boards and Committees
- Chairman of Protective Services Committee
- Board of Management (DDB) - Downtown Improvement Area
- Elgin St. Thomas Public Health
- Police Services Board
- Select Committee for New Police Station
- Special Events Committee
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- St. Thomas Public Library Board
Home Tel.: 519-631-1349
Home Fax: 519-207-0132
The 2014 Accessibility Plan was approved by Council on Monday, July 14, 2014.
The City's Contractor is anticipated to commence construction on the following: 2014 Sidewalk Replacement Program (Continuous) on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 (weather permitting) with completion by Thursday, July 31, 2014.
Please note that all parking spaces at the east end of the St. Thomas Public Library including accessible parking spaces will be closed for the next 4 weeks due to renovations at the library.
The Draft Cycling Master Plan is now available.
The Environmental Services Department will have a copy of the plan available for viewing in their office during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note the document is large and may take some time to download.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- CAO/City Clerk
- City Departments
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning Department
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Jobs & Tenders
- Visiting Us
- 2014 Election