Warmer temperatures, above freezing during the day and overnight starting throughout Southern Ontario on Saturday, combined with the threat of freezing rain on Sunday and extensive rain on Monday could result in melting significant portions of the local snow pack. Should the above conditions materialize local flooding could be expected. The forecasted rainfall amounts of 20-35 mm may vary depending on how quickly this weather system moves through southern Ontario.
Boards and Committees
- Chairman of Protective Services Committee
- Board of Management (DDB) - Downtown Improvement Area
- Elgin St. Thomas Public Health
- Police Services Board
- Select Committee for New Police Station
- Special Events Committee
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- St. Thomas Public Library Board
Home Tel.: 519-631-1349
Home Fax: 519-207-0132
The City's Contractor will be commencing construction on the following project: Kains Street/St. Catharine Street Intersection - Maintenance Hole Replacement on Monday, November 17, 2014 (weather permitting) with the scheduled completion date of Friday, November 21, 2014.
2015 Dog and Cat Tags are available now! Please visit the City Animal Services website for more information.
The City's Contractor will be commencing construction on the following project: Daniel Street Watermain Loop - Daniel Street to First Avenue on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 (weather permitting) with the scheduled completion date of Friday, November 28, 2014.
- 1 of 3
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- CAO/City Clerk
- City Departments
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Recruitment Partnership Scholarship
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning Department
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Jobs & Tenders
- Visiting Us
- 2014 Election