Visit our Voters List Lookup to find out.
Boards and Committees
- Chairman of Protective Services Committee
- Board of Management (DDB) - Downtown Improvement Area
- Elgin St. Thomas Public Health
- Police Services Board
- Select Committee for New Police Station
- Special Events Committee
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- St. Thomas Public Library Board
Home Tel.: 519-631-1349
Home Fax: 519-207-0132
Dates have been released for the 2014 Municipal Election Advance Voting.
Please note that the parking spaces in the west row of the City Hall parking lot will be closed starting on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for 2-4 days as we complete roof repairs.
GFL Environmental will provide the curbside collection of leaf and yard waste material during a six week period beginning October 14, 2014 through November 21, 2014.
On Saturday October 4, 2014 between 5 am and 5 pm, a valve will be changed at the Elgin Middlesex Pumping Station. This maintenance procedure may result in fluctuations in water pressure and discolored water. If you have any questions regarding this maintenance activity, please contact Cyril McCready at 519-631-0368 ext. 5120.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- CAO/City Clerk
- City Departments
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Recruitment Partnership Scholarship
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning Department
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Jobs & Tenders
- Visiting Us
- 2014 Election