Committee Appointment application information, including Ascent Board of Directors and a number of other City Committees, are now available.
Boards and Committees
- Chairman of Protective Services Committee
- Board of Management (DDB) - Downtown Improvement Area
- Elgin St. Thomas Public Health
- Police Services Board
- Select Committee for New Police Station
- Special Events Committee
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- St. Thomas Public Library Board
Home Tel.: 519-631-1349
Home Fax: 519-207-0132
Check for election results after 8 p.m. on Monday, October 27, 2014.
The City's Contractor will be commencing construction on the following project: Daniel Street Watermain Loop - Daniel Street to First Avenue on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 (weather permitting) with the scheduled completion date of Friday, November 14, 2014.
GFL Environmental will provide the curbside collection of leaf and yard waste material during a six week period beginning October 14, 2014 through November 21, 2014.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- CAO/City Clerk
- City Departments
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Recruitment Partnership Scholarship
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning Department
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Jobs & Tenders
- Visiting Us
- 2014 Election