Visit our Voters List Lookup to find out.
Boards and Committees
- Chairman of Protective Services Committee
- Board of Management (DDB) - Downtown Improvement Area
- Elgin St. Thomas Public Health
- Police Services Board
- Select Committee for New Police Station
- Special Events Committee
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- St. Thomas Public Library Board
Home Tel.: 519-631-1349
Home Fax: 519-207-0132
Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at City Animal Services, 100 Burwell Road, St. Thomas, ON
Sunset Drive will be reduced to one traffic lane at the Bridge over Kettle Creek (North of Fingal Line) on October 23rd, 2014. Material testing and investigations of the bridge deck will be undertaken. Two way traffic will be maintained and controlled by flag persons throughout the work. The work is expected to require one (1) business day, and traffic control will be removed at the end of the working hours. Motorists are advised to anticipate delays.
Dates have been released for the 2014 Municipal Election Advance Voting.
GFL Environmental will provide the curbside collection of leaf and yard waste material during a six week period beginning October 14, 2014 through November 21, 2014.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- CAO/City Clerk
- City Departments
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Recruitment Partnership Scholarship
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning Department
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Jobs & Tenders
- Visiting Us
- 2014 Election